Want a delicious treat for your summer BBQs? Try this sweet, but healthy fruit salsa.
- 1 kiwi, peeled, sliced and diced
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, cored and diced
- 4oz. raspberries, cut in half
- 8oz. strawberries, diced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp. Stevia
- 1/2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fruit preserves, your preferred flavor
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwi, apples, raspberries, strawberries, mango and blueberries. Add Stevia and mix. Add brown sugar and mix. Add fruit preserves and mix.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator approximately 15 minutes prior to serving. Serve with cinnamon pita chips, store bought or made fresh.
Edit this recipe as you see fit. Add in other fruits I do not have listed and take others away. Make it yours. No matter how you make it, it will always be the hit of the party.