I’ve always done my workouts in the early evening and at the same time, I’ve always wanted to do them in the morning. I have tried in the past and it was hard…very hard. I’ve done some research on the best time to do a workout and I’ve found some interesting information:
- Better metabolism – an early morning workout can help you burn more calories
- More energy for the day – an early morning workout can help you keep energized for the whole day
- Increased brain power – an early morning workout can help you use your brain in a more efficient manner
- Increased consistency – an early morning workout is better for keeping a schedule and staying on track
- Better healthy mindset – an early morning workout can help regulate your appetite and help you make better food choices throughout the day
After seeing these reasons, I want to do early morning workouts even more. There are some additional reasons (for me) that make a morning workout even more intriguing:
- I’d get more time after work to do the things I need and want to do. For example, blog more, catch up with clients, read, make healthy dinners…
- I’d get my workout done and over with! I think this reason alone is enough to make me try.
Tell me…when do you workout? I’d love to hear what time you workout and how it benefits you.